Friday, January 25

Nail Obsession

Once you go shellac, you NEVER go back!!!

I have been turning down shellac (or gel) nails every time I'm in the nail salon.  I've heard they are fabulous.  Can't live without fabulous.  And the last thing I wanted to get addicted to was something that cost money every two weeks (hello college & acrylic fills!).

Erika & I went to get a pedicure right before closing & after they stayed late to do our pedicure they talked us into gel nails.  We were feeling guilty they stayed late.  Best guilt trip of my life.


Top picture ~ TWO Friday's ago right after the nail salon.
Bottom picture:  TWO WEEKS AFTERWARDS!!!   Basically they looked amazing.  If you were all up in my nails you could see they were growing out & the chip on my thumbnail.  But otherwise they held up like crazy!!!  And in all fairness the thumb chip happened when I ripped my whole closet apart (not normal wear & tear).

I went today to get them cut down & a new color.  This is officially my new paycheck ritual!!

Bonus ??? My local grocery store started carrying my FAVORITE sparkling juices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment