Sunday, October 6

New Beginnings

Exciting news ~ James & I are moving to Florida!!!

We got a great opportunity to relocate near family (and away from Snowpocalypse climates).  We will be moving this fall (exact date unknown yet).

So much change!  I hope I don't become an official wino through the whole experience :)  I remember when I moved to STL everything 'fell in to place' easily.  Not really happening this time, but I am still staying positive :)  And by positive I mean bugging James every day "When can I get boxes????" :)

There is just so much more involved with moving two people out of state, both our jobs, finding renters for our condo here, finding new housing...  This is making me thirsty just typing all this out!

I was so excited to get my new Lilly P agenda in the mail!!!  I had been putting off ordering it because I couldn't decide on the color or size.  I think my decision making brain cells were tied up elsewhere.  It is a weird feeling as I was moving dates over to the new agenda that I will have a different life the next time certain birthdays or events come up.

I tried the small agenda this year, hopefully it will fit in all my purses & still be big enough!  Print is Turquoise Let's Cha Cha




My soul mate in retail form (Target) was having clearance on all their summer items & I went CRAZY!  In all the moving stress I was looking for a little fun :)  And knowing it will be warm & sunny most of the year those clearance buys were perfect!!!



We were able to find an apartment in the neighborhood we liked best, and probably my favorite part is the balcony!  It is large enough for parties & you look out to see Palm Trees!!!  How fun :)  It is also large enough for a baby pool for my pet baby gator... but James doesn't approve.  Hmmm.

I am still looking for a job, so if you could send any prayers/ happy thoughts/ good karma my way I would appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment