Monday, May 12

The Sunshine State

Sorry for the long absence :)  Thanks to encouragement from my sweet cousin I am returning to update the blog with my adventures in Florida!

We have been here 6 months, James is loving his new job, I was able to find a job working from home, and we are exploring our new city!  My hair is desperately trying to adjust to the humidity.  Please view with grace.

I figured the best way to catch up is to post a photo for each month.. enjoy!


November ~ Moved to FL finally!!! Just in time for Thanksgiving.  Apparently my photography skills lessen from the driver's seat… 


December ~ The Anderson clan came to visit!  We wore shorts & went to the beach on Christmas day!


January ~  Happy birthday to my sweet husband!   Enjoy those fried egg rolls!


February ~ My first time on a dinner cruise.  The water is gorgeous! 


March ~  Went to Disney with my niece.  Too bad princess dresses aren't in my size :(


April ~ Mamma Kay and Dad came for Easter, what a lovely visit! 


And that brings us up to date!  There have been many requests for an update on the padres' visit.  Don't worry that will be it's own post soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment