Thursday, April 11

Penelope Love

Penelope is my iPhone's name.  I didn't switch teams :)

Not that appreciating "things" is important in life... but when you are traveling for 12+ hours (and counting) you really appreciate smartphones.  Or at least I do.  Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, folder of all shopping-related emails, Ebay...  Plane delays won't get me down Delta!!!  

Right.  It was miserable.  Thank goodness for distractions!

Saw these fun posts... thought I'd share :)


I love 15% off!!  I really really really want to try Wen, maybe this is the time!!! 



These look HILARIOUS!  I wish I had them at the airport :) 



Oh and James (who usually is accusing me of being too proper / not fun) wouldn't let me take pictures of various "people watching" opportunities at the airport.   Really?  Who's boring now!  Not me, I've seen Law & Order SVU: I know how It works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment