Friday, April 12

Seester's Wedding

It is difficult to put into words sometimes when utterly amazing things happen.  My sweet little Seeester got married, you could tell they were so happy & in love, it was beautiful, perfect for her.  I am so happy for her & the new chapter in her life of marriage.

Here are some photographs of the wedding at Sandals in St. Luica!





Rehearsal Dinner ~ James & I


Rehearsal Dinner ~ the new family James, me, Dad, Mamma Kay, JJ & Tim


 Gorgeous!


Seester & I at the reception :)  A&W


James doing his thang.



Taking full advantage of a flight to the Caribbean... James & I decided to stay an 4 extra days :)  Thanks to Living Social we had a pretty sweet 2 bedroom villa to relax in!  Here are some of our vacation pictures after the wedding was over.

I found my favorite type of RUM CAKE!!!!!! 
When we were going through customs I had to declare "rum cake" and "rum balls," the guy looked at my intake form & said "Really?"  haha


 Gorgeous beaches! 



 I can sure appreciate a good rum punch :) 


 Segway tour! aka James' favorite part of the trip






 Don't I belong on the beach?  My skin doesn't get to vote.


 My vacation obsession!!!  I seriously drank these the entire time!!


On the way to the airport home.  Please note James' vacation beard.  Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment