Tuesday, April 30

Goodies

Nothing makes me more excited than coming home to find UPS deliveries :)  Maybe having 3!!!  I almost feel like it's wedding time again :)

My excitement was almost dampened by James seeing all of them when we arrived home from Florida... I got the "why did they get delivered when we were out of town?" talk followed by the "why did you need to order three packages?" talk.  Tell me I need to clean my car & I'll start seeing my dad's face.  Obviously I need better planning next time.  Challenge accepted.

Birchbox !!!
Love me some Birchbox.  This month was themed "little tweaks" to living healthy.  I think my favorite part was a 6 month subscription to Women's Health magazine!  And I'm super excited about the eye cream, for some reason (who am I kidding? let's blame my big veins & thin eye lids) I am having bad dark circles & my favorite Kate Sommerville is on E.  This one is StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate & it's half an ounce.  On the downside, I didn't realize I had to worry about anti-aging hair care products!!!  Now I guess I do after receiving Nexxus Youth Renewal anti-aging elixir.  I can't have old looking hair!!!



Sephora !!
I have been dying to try Wen forever (especially after watching the infomercial James mocked me for recording) and had heard bad things about ordering online (like they sign you up for automatic refills, no thank you) and was excited when I realized Sephora sells it!  Furthering my quest for the perfect dry shampoo I decided to also try Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo.  It got awesome reviews.  I really wanted the Southern Belle Volume mousse because the name was fabulous, but it didn't get good reviews.  Sad day!  I also got some samples I'm excited about, more from Drybar, Origins, Bumble & Bumble.



Silver Superstore !!
I have been dying to get some more things monogrammed around here, when I was drowned by Southern Living's pinterest, magazine, blog, etc. everything Derby I realized that silver mint julep cups were the perfect hand-me-down item to monogram!!!  It is also very difficult to photograph a silver monogrammed cup.  Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment