Saturday, August 3

Amish Country

I took a lovely work trip to Amish country, here are the highlights!

Lititz, PA

My wonderful B&B: The Lititz House

Reading on the back porch











Heavenly Soaps & Scents ~ the cutest store with natural & locally made bath items!  Check out these wine candles made in old wine bottles, they all were different wine scents! Syrah was my favorite.

A Tea Affair was wonderful for a tea lover!  And the owner was great to talk to :) I came home with Provence {rose, lavender, elderberries} & Palace Marzipan {very almondy}.  They had so many delicious flavors & can't wait to order Mexican Winter {chili, orange, cinnamon, coconut & red pepper}!

Beautiful old church



I adore The Tomato Pie Cafe! I loved them so much I ate there twice!


Delicious chocolate ale at Bulls Head Public House 



Catching some Amish ladies buying shorts at Target?!?!?!




Left:  Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 
in Pink Seashell & Orchid Pink
Right: Bobbi Brown metallic eye shadow
 in Gold Dust & MAC eye shadow in Neo


Lovely mani to wind down the week :) Essie Shop Till I Drop

 Best part of the trip home ~ Cantina Laredo in the Philly airport! 



No comments:

Post a Comment