Saturday, July 27

SLAM Film Series

This Friday we had a wonderful evening with great friends at the Outdoor Film Series hosted by the St. Louis Art Museum.   It was also James' half-birthday!!



Every Friday the Art Museum stays open late.  But in July there's a really fun opportunity to see the museum, go to a Food Truck festival & watch an outdoor move in a gorgeous setting!  How fun!



Art Hill  






Left:  LULU's Local Eatery  I had the sweet potato falafel & their specialty 
lavender lemonade! I was wonderful!!! 

Right:  Seoul Taco  James had tacos but the beef was korean seasoned.  
Very delicious.  I'll always be true to Tex-Mex but he loved them! 



You can't pass up dessert!  I for one disbelieve anyone who says that cupcakes are last season.  I hope they're around forever!  Please read the description for "Drunken Pig" above!  



Our cupcakes!  I got Vanilla Caramel Toffee :)  On right ~ the brave soul who tried Drunken Pig! 

Due to the weather looking like it could rain any moment (and the movie was Roman Holiday not Princess Bride like we thought) we decided to skip out early & head to the rooftop bar at the Moonrise!  So fun I hope we go back soon!  And if you're in STL looking for a very eclectic boutique hotel with an awesome bar check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment