Friday, July 5

4th of July

Happy birthday 'merica!

We had a lovely & relaxing day!  In the morning I went to the driving range with James.  Apparently my Dad has spoiled me with Top Golf.  I asked if this place had margaritas & I got a weird look.  Oh well :)




Bucket of balls & a beautiful day! 




I took a few swings myself!! 



In the afternoon we went downtown for Fair St. Louis.  This is my first year in STL where 4th of July has not been 100 degrees & 100% humidity.  (remember the Cards game last year friends??)  Fair St. Louis is pretty awesome, there are food vendors, air show, concerts & a mega firework show all at the park under the Arch at the riverfront.  I think a million people go every year!  If you saw my Instagram already sorry for the repeats :)




 The concert this year was Trace Adkins


Yep.  We're VIP's.

 Fireworks under the arch!  Spectacular as always :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment