Friday, May 10

Work Trip (?)

I got back from Philly & had a wonderful time!  It was a work trip- not like you'll be able to tell from the photos :)  I do feel spoiled that I supervise such a fun place!  And we got engaged here so it is always sweet to visit :) 

 I was NOT getting sick from the airport this time!


 Wait... am I flying to Philly or Dallas?


 Satellite radio makes all the difference!! 


 Gorgeous spring day at Philadelphia Premium Outlets


 My dream house! 


 Boo!!!  Panera with only unsweet tea?!?!?


 Best restaurant ever!  Legal Sea Foods - I always hoard my per diem so I can indulge!


 King of Prussia Mall - shopping heaven! 


 Duck Soup Cafe - cute mom & pop cafe


 Salad Works - I am obsessed with this place!


Flight home with my Nook & my bright dress I'd never be able to get away with in the office! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment