Wednesday, May 29

Spring Time

It is finally starting to get warm consistently!!!  Watch as soon as I say this it'll be cold again...  But on a positive note I just LOVE when the weather starts getting warm :) :) :)  As much as I love the whole four seasons bit, winter is just TOO LONG!


One of my favorite parts about this time of year is going on walks in the neighborhood after work!  Fresh air & exercise are a great remedy for a desk job!  Hopefully these walks will put some COLOR on my legs!  :)



Spring also is a time for new beginnings, I got my hair CHOPPED!  It needed to be done, I have been growing it out for a few years now & only letting my stylist trim it/ shape it.  It is so much more healthy!  It's been a while since I've had more of a blunt cut instead of layers.  Re-learning how to style it, but I love it most days!  Especially with my new straightener!  If you're looking for the best stylist in St. Louis check out Brittny's page: Wear Style Begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment