Monday, June 10

B*Fest 2013 ~ Chicago

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  I love seeing my sweet friends from ACU, sorority sisters, bridesmaids, besties ~ isn't it great to have such fun friends???

This year for our annual girls trip Kylee Ann, Elizabeth & myself had a lovely long weekend in Chicago!   Welcome to the post of 1 million pictures!

We stayed at the Chicago Getaway Hostel in Lincoln Park.  Elizabeth & I have stayed there before, it is a great location, very clean & they offer individual rooms with bathrooms.  The rooms are very sparse, cinder block walls painted white, bunk beds & a desk.  Basically we relived our lives in Gardner Hall :)  Without the curfew! haha

Our weekend was filled with girl talk (obviously), seeing a gorgeous city, taking pictures of architecture, enjoying the quirky neighborhood, sight-seeing, eating tons of delicious food, drinking many a delicious beverage, just doing what we do best!  (Ash I missed you every second!)


How nice of the hostel to suggest activities :)  



My dream house is for sale! 

 Meatball sandwich!!!!!   From The Pasta Bowl





Sangria & more from Taco Joint ~ a FAVORITE in Chi-town!

Guacamole sampler!


Tacos!! 







It was so cold for July!  Warming up with some Irish Coffee at The Galloway Arms



This was my favorite house!  Would you like to come over for a rooftop party? 

Mimosas & bellinis taste so much better with fresh squeezed Juice! 







The Art Institute of Chicago

Rothko

 Rothko

 Pollock

 Pollock

 Monet

 Monet

Monet

 Van Gogh

Picasso

Dali ~ you crazy man you

Chagall

My nerdy fun moment ~ the reassembled original trading floor from the Chicago Exchange!




Bridge from the Art Institute to Millennium Park

Chicago Blues Festival


Buckingham Fountain

How many Elizabeth's do you see?


This is my new favorite place!!!  And they started following me on Instagram after this photo!! 



Tiffany's had Gatsby themed window displays! 


And absolute wonderful Italian place! Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder Co.

The mediterranean flatbread appetizer! 

The house specialty "Pizza Pot Pies" ~ fabulous!




Our last brunch of the weekend!  AKA I really love food pictures... AKA Kylee really loves sausage...



The Crazy Bag Lady





Goodbye photos on the El !  Much love to you sweet girls, this trip is the highlight of my summer!


Until next year.... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment