Sunday, June 23

Celebration Date

It sure feels good to celebrate accomplishments!  James did a great job of planning the evening :)  We had reservations at Melting Pot!  I have never been & was very impressed with the evening!  I will admit my prior feelings were, "They are charging us how much to cook our own food on the table?" :)


 The infamous "cheese course"




The dinner course:
Left~ my meat selection French Quarter (Cajun spices) and Right~ the Coq a Vin cooking sauce

 The dessert course ~ my favorite!!! 

I want to come back here & just eat the chocolate course!! 

We had a lovely & fun time eating here!  I will admit I was a little nervous about having raw meat & cooked meat on the table at the same time...  James did a great job of using his iPhone timer to make sure our meat was cooked enough.  I loved my meat course!  The French Quarter was great & spicy!  To make it through the Four Course Experience took about 2 or 2.5 hours!  (hmm... must not have gotten a photo of the salad course... ) It was so delicious, but we both over ate!  Yep.  Definitely reminded me of the S&TC episode where Charlotte & Harry get sick & yell "The fromage!" Haha.  If I go back I will go for Ladies Night on Wednesday (petit portions) or just for dessert. 

I am so proud of us hitting such an important goal of being out of consumer debt!  

No comments:

Post a Comment