Wednesday, February 13

Rent the Runway

Thanks to Birchbox December I received a $50 gift card to Rent the Runway.  I decided to use it for Valentine's Day!  I made it very clear to James (basically since December) that his only responsibility on V-Day was to take me to a restaurant nice enough to wear my RTR dress.  

Like Mamma Kay says, if you don't tell men exactly what you want you're not likely to get it ;)

The whole process is very easy to use & very user-friendly.   On their website you select your event date, size & start browsing dresses available.   If it's your first time renting a designer they give you a complimentary second size!  And your second dress is $25.   You can also rent accessories, purses & buy Spanx!  You can rent for 4 or 8 days, included is a postage paid envelop to return them.  They also send you a reminder email when it's time to mail it back :)

I ordered two dresses, they came on time & I was VERY impressed with the overall presentation!


 You get to keep the garment bag!  How fun :) 



Included were a couple of freebies, from Olay & some Hollywood Fashion tape!



Left Dress:                                                                                                                              Right Dress:
Kate Lace V Dress by Nicole Miller                             Sapphire Sophisticate Dress by Christian Siriano







Which one to choose??????   Stay tuned for my Val-Day post!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment