Saturday, March 30

Outlet Mall!

I went on a marathon outlet mall excursion.  It was surprisingly disappointing.  It has been forever since I've been to our outlet mall (thanks work trips to the Philadelphia Premium Outlets!)...  The mall is really going down-hill :(

One of my new budget-friendly techniques is to look for seasonal or non-classic pieces at outlet stores/Target/online sales before I go to a higher end store like J.Crew or Banana.  I figured sun-dresses & sandals for vacation would be a great stop for the outlet mall!  FAIL.  

Usually my MO at the outlet mall is to park by Banana & only visit a few stores all close together (Banana, Gap, Old Navy, Nine West).  However, I did not see anything in the Banana outlet that I liked.  That never, never, never, NEVER happens!  I was starting to get worried.  Ditto to the other usual stores...

I ended up walking around the WHOLE CRAZY outlet mall looking for something to take on vacation.  I think the mall now caters to baby teenagers or big & tall stores with white suits and alligator accessories.

I did manage to salvage the trip by picking up a few accessories at the Marshall's Outlet.  Not quite vacation clothes, but hey you can't come home empty handed!  At least my hair will be pretty for vacation!

1)  Cynthia Rowley sunglasses - $9 !!  
I always prefer to take cheaper sunglasses on vacation in case something happens to them, James hates my Jackie-O style sunglasses, so these were a nice addition.




2) Rusk body and texture amplifier - $8.99 !!
Love me some big hair :)




3) The Body Shop hair butter for colored hair - $3.99 !!
Smells fabulousa!




If buying high-end hair care products at Marshall's is wrong, I don't want to be right.
~ you can quote me





No comments:

Post a Comment