Sunday, March 24

Snowpocalypse

Welcome to St. Louis.  Where the natives are always unhappy with the weather :)  Every time it snows more than a few inches the news declares a "snowpocalypse."   Not that I enjoy snow measured in feet rather than inches, but we do live in the Mid-West people.  It snows during winter.  Oh well :)

I am soooooooooo glad I asked for Wellies for Christmas!!  They have been a life saver!

Here are some photos of "snowpocalypse" ~ and forecasts are saying it will be 60 one week from today on Easter Sunday!


This is a picture of James' car! 



Photo credit: James (like I would go outside in this weather!)




View from my bedroom when I woke up :)  
Okok... "our" bedroom



If I wasn't über excited about vacation already, I sure am now!!!!  GET ME TO THE BEACH!!! :)


  
I spent the snowed-in day making a big pitcher of Arnold Palmers!!!!



And trying on dresses for JJ's destination wedding! :)



"Despite the forecast, live like it's spring!"
~Lilly Pulitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment