Friday, March 29

Rock It ~ Return It

I have had some random crazy tooth pain this week, after a trip to the Dentist who punted me to a Neurologist...  I am finally feeling better.   I gladly stopped in at CVS for some vacation goodies :)



(I need to figure out how to take better pictures of products... any tips?)

Ok.... lets rock & roll!

L'Oreal Lineur Intense
in Carbon Black 
I purchased this after seeing a video on MakeupbyTiffanyD (she's fabulous at makeup tutorials & reviews).  She said it was easy to use & featured it in her 5 minute makeup tutorial.  I did not find it easier than your typical liquid liner (I need more practice obviously!).  Although I did like it just as much as my Makeup Forever liquid liner & it is significantly cheaper!  Due to that fact I am glad I purchased it.  Another neat feature is that with light pressure it makes a thin line & with heavy pressure it makes a thicker line.
Verdict ~ ROCK IT!!

Sally Hersberger Glam Waves
Texture Spray
This is one of my old favorites :)  Kinda unfair for "Rock It Return It" but I haven't used it for a while & wanted to make sure I still loved it!  I DO :)  This is the best 'beach spray' that I've ever used.  It is not salty, it is not drying or frizzy, and it is amazing at reviving tired curls.  This is a magic product that creates pretty curls yet has natural oils to make hair soft & pretty.  I love using this on beach vacations.  This was the only hair product I used my entire honeymoon!  Ready for the beach!
Verdict ~ ROCK IT!!

TRESemme Dry Shampoo
Volumizing for Fine Hair
I have been on a massive hunt for the perfect dry shampoo.  This is the best drugstore version I have tried so far.  I like the scent, the size of the bottle & that it helps with volume.  I do want to try it a few more times...
Verdict ~ Undecided

Jergins Natural Glow for Face
for Fair/Medium Skin
If any of you have seen any winter pictures of me, I could be an extra on a zombie movie with my insanely white skin!  I need some color up in my life! :)  This year I have decided to phase tanning beds out of my life & get better at sunless-tanning.  I do like the moisturizer a lot, it has a slight tanning smell but that wears off after 5 minutes.   I did get a spray tan for my vacation after using it 2 days, so cannot yet report on the color progression, but I do plan to use it to keep color on my face.  :)  Is it summer yet?????
Verdict ~ ROCK IT!!

Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit
in Medium 02
I purchased this after the Elf brow kit was not a success for me.  They only have one color at Target & it was too dark for me!  This one was about $7, so twice the Elf price, but in my opinion much more quality & useability.  It comes with two browns for your brows, a highlighter for just under your brows, tweezers, brush & sponge applicator.  I love this kit!  And I'm glad that big bold brows are in (thanks Dad)!
Verdict ~ ROCK IT!!

L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm
in Caring Coral
I am so excited about all the coral colors popping up this spring :)  I typically stick to very natural colors, for some reason I am able to venture into coral land easier than bright pinks.  Maybe I still have nightmares about Mamma Kay's bright pink '80's lipstick she used to try to rub on me "Put some color on your face!!"  I digress...  I am NOT a lipstick girl (see previous comments) and prefer balms, sticks, etc.  I am a big fan of the formula that is like a very moisturizing balm & a very pretty color.
Verdict ~ ROCK IT!!


Always fun spending a free day at CVS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment