Sunday, March 3

Estee Lauder & Lilly Pulitzer

I love playing with new products!!!  Yay!!!

Since this purchase I also noticed a GWP at Macy's & Mamma Kay got one at Beall's.  We don't have those stores "up here" but you southern ladies can check it out.  Each one had a different bag & slightly different products inside.



Overall I was impressed & the bag is super cute!!!  I think if I had seen all the options I would have gone for the set at Macy's, but hey, live & learn :)

I purchased another bottle of my Estee Lauder BB Creme (love it!!!!) and got all this...

Set includes:

1)  Lilly makeup bag ~  cute fun bag, nothing super special, but for the price of her makeup bags retail it was cheaper to buy the GWP.  Tried explaining that concept to James, he just accused me of using voodoo shopping magic to confuse him.

2) Eye shadow ~ has 4 colors, peach highlighter, pink medium matte, iridescent brown, dark brown matte.  I love the peach/pink combo.  The peach highlighter is almost too light for me!  But blending them together is very pretty.  The two browns were a little dark for me.  Always confuses me when there are such contrasting colors in one pallet.  But hey I'm not a makeup executive, I'm a pale girl trying not to look like I have raccoon eyes.  I do love the small size & spring colors, I don't think I would spend the money to buy the full size products at Estee Lauder.  Overall a good addition to my vacation makeup!

3) Sensuous Nude lotion ~ Not too crazy about the scent, it's a baby lotion.  That's all.

4) Sumptuous Extreme mascara ~ love love love!  This makes your lashes super LONG!  Very pleased with it :)  I like to use this after my volumizing mascara to separate lashes & give them a little extra length.

5) Advanced Night Repair Serum ~ I only used the serum with the creme, see thoughts below.

6) Day Wear Creme SPF 15 ~ I used these two for a few weeks.  I loved the scent (similar to my BB cream) lightly cucumber & the feel of the products.  I liked the way my face looked very smooth & supple.  I stopped using them because in the winter my skin is CRAZY dry & these weren't cutting it  (they are not made for super dry skin).  I will start using it again in spring when my face is normal again :)  I would strongly consider buying the full size versions I liked them that much!  Not sure the price though, that might change my mind :)

7) Apparently this also came with a lipstick.  That I don't know where is.  I only remember it being a boring pink color.  That should tell you how much I liked it :)

Overall I was glad for the purchase, the makeup bag, mascara & face serum/creme were excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment