Wednesday, December 5

Birthday Love

Monday I turned 28!  I always have loved my Birthday!  Yes, with a capital "B" it is a holiday after all.  I think having a December birthday made me cling with extra devotion to my day of birth.  No, it is not fair to send a kid a Christmas present with a card that says "Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas" nor is it ok to wrap a birthday present in Christmas paper.  Wrapping paper is cheaper than toilet paper.  Seriously?

Luckily I have a wonderful husband & very sweet friends who never make me feel slighted on my Birthday :)

The highlight of my day was being able to take off work & do whatever I wanted!  Translation ~ spend all day in my new lulu wunder unders taking it easy :)  I caught up on a few episodes of Fashion Police!  I ate a meatball sandwich from Subway for lunch!  I organized two bookshelves in the 'hoarder room'! I read a book on my Nook! I perused the many Christmas catalogs I've got in the mail! I took a nap!  Just some of my fun birthday activities :)  For an introvert ~ it was the best self present!

In the evening my dear friends & I went out to eat at Pi Pizzeria.  It is a favorite of James & I ~ very delicious pizza!  And James surprised me with a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake, a childhood fav!



No comments:

Post a Comment