Monday, December 10

Santa Baby

Here are the gifts topping my Christmas wish list!!!  Especially after James surprised me with a fab jewelry box I need to fill it up! :)


1.  Tall Wellington Boot by Hunter in Aubergine

2.  Crystal Stud Big Pink Earrings from Etsy

3.  Personalized Stationery from Etsy

4.  Monogrammed Necklace from Etsy

5.  Louis Vuitton Cosmetic Pouch in Damier Azur

So my love of Etsy dominated my Christmas list this year.  I doubt I'll see any of these lovelies as James asked me a few weeks ago very confused, "So... are any of your presents actually in a store?"   My bet's on the wellies :)  I wonder how James is adjusting to married life, I took him to a *store* (Nordstrom) to see them in person & when the sales associate explained he just had to get the sock liners his face was priceless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment