Wednesday, December 12

Girls' Night Out

So it's 12.12.12  ~ the last day of it's kind in our lifetime.  That is sadly creepy until you realize it is also Girls' Night Out at Kendra Scott!!


She is one of my favorites & although I am not in Texas anymore to visit her cute boutique, I do find cute pieces at Nordstrom & online.   I ordered earrings for my bridal party, they were so gorgeous, trendy & classy all at the same time!  Love!  Modeled by my dear friend Elizabeth, the Elle Earrings in Chalcedony.





Sign up for the email list & you get a code for 15% off!!   Girls' Night Out is 20% off favorites, so hold that coupon ;)

I have been kicking myself since the wedding that I should have ordered a pair of the Elle earrings for myself & just so happens they are part of the favorites on sale!  I did choose 'green' instead of the chalcedony due to Emerald being named Pantone's color of 2013! I am so excited to get some great use out of them! :)


I also have my eyes on these... but now that I'm married I have to space out the jewelry purchases :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment