Monday, December 31

Duchess Envy

Today in church Darren asked us to contemplate some questions... one being "What do you daydream about?"  Besides asking James when I can be a stay at home wife, I usually daydream about being a princess.  Not the Disney kind, the Kate Middleton kind!!  I'm not usually the type to follow celebrity gossip or read those flashy magazines (no judgement), but I am in love/envy with the Duchess.  Mainly because she is able to find beautiful clothes with sleeves....  Still a mystery to me & I live in a climate where I need them!!  I am ardently happy she is bringing back classy style, our generation's Audrey.

While perusing one of my favorite blogs What Kate Wore I saw a link to Australian Vogue's article Kate's Best Looks of 2012...  Enjoy!

Here are some of my favorites :)








I guess the downside of being a Princess is being photographed everywhere... Ooopsy!  To my knowledge nobody documents my Lame Outfits!

One of the reasons that I love/envy Kate is she reminds me of when I was little & watching the Princess Di Biography special with my mother & hearing her tell stories about the Wedding. Mamma Kay- by the way- looks a LOT like Diana.  (Remember in the '90s when we thought William was the hot prince??)  I think when Lady Di passed away my love of royals went with her.  Until now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment