Saturday, December 1

Hello Lover!



Today was a day I've been waiting for.  Waiting is not the right word.  Yearning maybe more accurate :)  The second I found out about the Target + Neiman Marcus collaboration I was thrilled!!!  Little girl on Christmas morning thrilled!!  I kept following, checking & re-checking both of their websites, Facebook, social media, etc.  This was the perfect opportunity for me to buy some fun designer items without killing the budget.  After my recent marriage to a man who is great at sticking to a budget, gone are my days of falling in love with something at Neiman's and eating oatmeal until the next paycheck :) AND... the debut is Dec 1st, two days before my Birthday!  Clearly this is fate! :)

I was so excited that I woke up at 2:45 am and -yes again- stalked the social media sites.  Neiman's was selling out of items fast... and I was getting worried.  I am not the type to wake up early on a Saturday or talk much the first hour I'm awake, so James had no idea what to make of my early arise at 7 am (on my own, no alarm!) and uber excitement.  I strategically drove to the Target further out in the 'burbs (hoping that less soccer moms would be beating down the doors) and it proved to be an excellent strategy!  There was no line out the door, no drama... except me & the security guard there to watch shoppers of the collection.  I had a few quick minutes to walk around & look at everything in person before a group of about 20 ladies came.  I grabbed the three items I most wanted and left at 8:08 am before it got too busy.  I picked up some Starbucks for James & I (today also happens to be our 3-monthaversary) to celebrate.  All the while chatting with my bestie in Texas as she was in her Target.   :)   I wish we lived closer so we could lunch with our matching Tory lunch box & thermos!!!

Here are the pieces I adopted into my family:



Tory Burch Beverage Container & Lunch Box
The beverage container packaging calls it a "flask" I told James I'm going to use it to carry wine wherever I go! hehe  Found at Neiman Marcus or at Target.

Tracy Reese Set of 4 Dessert Plates
These are even more gorgeous in person & the box comes with proper foam & padding for great storage.  It has already found it's home on my new buffet table.  Now time to get desserting!  Who wants to come over? Found at Neiman Marcus or at Target.


Shop the entire collection at Target or at Neiman Marcus !  What are your favs?

No comments:

Post a Comment